Take back the full power of your Headless mini's GPU.
• Use the full power of your Mac mini's graphics processor without needing a display
• Remotely access your Mac mini with native display support
• Ultra-compact, low-profile design
Never settle for a choppy interface.
Mac mini packs phenomenal power into a compact form factor, but when it's operated without a display attached, the GPU isn't activated - meaning it's not pulling its weight. So when you access your mini remotely, the CPU does all the work rendering the user interface. As a result, the interface lags; OS X animation, cursor movement, menu navigation, and typing all suffer, making remote operations a pain.
Plug in. Restore Performance. It's That Easy.
Now there's an easy way to make your remote experience perfect again. Plugging the NewerTech HDMI Headless Video Accelerator into the HDMI port of your mini activates its GPU, even without a display, emulating resolution displays up to 1080p, so your remote interface works exactly how you'd expect. Get back to working smoothly on your headless mini with a NewerTech HDMI Headless Video Accelerator.
• When not plugged in - 0.65 x 1.74 x 2.50cm
• When plugged in - 0.65 x 1.74 x 1.5cm
• Weight - 5.67g (0.2oz)
• Warranty - 3yr NewerTech product limited warranty
• Software - 10.6.8 or later
• Supports Higher resolutions than the MDP version
- 1080p headless resolutions (2014 Mac Mini supports 3840 x 2160 headless)